A bit about us
Hydroseeding (hydraulic mulch seeding) is the process of spraying a specially mixed slurry comprising of water, seed, hydro-mulch (specialist woodfibre), fertiliser plus eco-friendly binder.
RMB Hydroseeding is a family-owned business on our second generation of hydroseeders. We pride ourselves on welcoming new team members into our ‘family’ and rewarding dedication, team work and loyalty. We work nationally so if you are interested in seeing amazing places in the UK look no further! No experience of hydroseeding or landscaping is needed, although it is desirable. We work across the whole of the UK and this role will be expected to cover all areas, although we are currently recruiting from the South East Wales and surrounding areas.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
What we are looking for
We want a self-motivated team player, who understands that working as a team means taking a proactive approach to the work required. We are looking for someone who is happy to take direction but also contribute to problems solving.
We need someone who can communicate professionally with colleagues, suppliers and clients.
We need a solution-focused, organised individual who is unfazed when things change last minute and can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work as a member of a team, and able to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Good ability to work on Microsoft packages, such as Word and Excel
- Good communication skills
- Good organisation skills
- First point of contact for enquiries, through phone and email
- Type correspondence, reports and other documents
- Maintain office files
- Keeping financial information up to date
- Ensure all risk assessments and method statements are up to date and appropriate for clients
- Act as liaison between clients and on-site team as necessary
- Data entry in Excel and financial packages
- Organise the diary of the Managing Director and the on-site team
- Booking accommodation, material deliveries and dealing with importing.
- Additional leave
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Wellness programme
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Loyalty bonus
- Yearly bonus
Part-time hours: 21 per week – this has the potential to increase as the business develops
Salary: £22,900 pro rata per annum
To apply for this role, please click here